Consultation and training
How to keep abreast of recent developments? How to overcome the skills gap or to update your skills after family leave? Focus on the core business of your company and let us take care of training and induction.
We are happy to share our expertise and offer inspiring, practical training in all of our areas of expertise, both as one-on-one training and group sessions. Choose a training package or specify a subject area you wish to learn more about and we will provide training tailored to your needs. Training courses may be implemented as webinars or face to face training sessions.
Thank you for an inspiring, practical training session. I can already use my new knowledge today!
A comprehensive summary of recent developments in the industry. My skills definitely needed bringing up to date after my maternity leave.
Deepen your knowledge with the help of top-level experts. Besides experience, expertise and insights, we have solid knowledge of regulations and guidelines issued by medicines regulatory authorities, and their operating procedures.
We share our knowledge, explain key points and take your company’s needs into account.Contact us
Examples of our training courses:
- Regulatory processes and maintenance of marketing authorisations
- Price and reimbursement issues in Finland
- Finnish healthcare system
- Regulation of marketing activities and Code of Ethics
- Translations and linguistic guidance
- In-depth training on specific therapeutic areas
- Induction training for responsible pharmacists
- Induction training for new employees.
Keep abreast with industry trends and developments – what are your training needs?DRA Academy