Let DRA to take the responsibility for pharmacovigilance of your pharmaceutical products. We can provide full PV services tailored to your needs, including an EU Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV or deputy QPPV), as well as any PV support services for the Nordic countries.
Our pharmacovigilance services include:
- Pharmacovigilance specialists and/or trained experts for QPPV roles and PV training
- Local PV support in the Nordic countries
- Preparation and maintenance of Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF)
- Continuous benefit-risk analysis, including signal management and Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs),
- Risk management of medicinal product, including authoring and updating Risk Management Plans (RMPs) and implementation of additional risk management measures
- PV quality management and writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
DRA’s trained experts will perform high quality PV activities to guarantee that your pharmaceutical products meet all regulations and requirements according to legislation. Our services include drug safety monitoring, reporting and safety risk management activities, and our team can also take care of care of preparing documentation for you, like Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs). Rest assured that when we monitor the safety of your medicinal products, we will respond immediately if any potential safety issues are identified.
Our growth story continues – DRA Consulting to become part of the PharmaLex Group
DRA and PharmaLex are merging to create a centre of pharma and Health Tech expertise with nearly 3,000 experts. The merger will bring synergies for the customers of both companies while helping to accelerate Nordic cooperation in the pharmaceuticalmarket.
Press Release: PharmaLex expands Nordic footprint across key business units with DRA Consulting merger
PharmaLex expands Nordic footprint across key business units with DRA Consulting merger
New drug substances manufacturing site GMP certified thanks to DRA’s expertise
When building up a new drug substances manufacturing site, our client needed consultation on the GMP requirements, and to complement their own resources, a team of GMP and pharmaceutical chemical experts from DRA was set up.