We want to ensure the continuity of our services and the health of our staff and their families and therefore we are working from home.
We also want to help secure the operations of our customers
This year, we have already added around a dozen experts to our team, and are now in the process of recruiting even more experts to ensure that that we can meet the needs of our customers in all situations in the best possible way.
It is always advisable to be prepared, so here are a few things to consider:
- Do you have a working back-up system? We will be happy to help with any resource needs. We have a flexible and multi-skilled team of almost one hundred experts, which allows us to find a solution even in surprising situations.
- Are your marketing materials finalized? Now is a good time to work on marketing messages and update materials for the autumn and to ensure that all materials are also approved for digital use.
- Are you able to handle pharmacovigilance tasks even in exceptional circumstances? Have you taken business continuity and risk management into account in your pharmacovigilance activities?
- Do you need to make urgent changes to marketing authorisations because of the corona virus to ensure the availability of medicinal products? Is it possible to secure availability by applying for exemptions for packs in a foreign language? Did you know that the authorities prioritize applications that require urgent processing, however you need to highlight the urgent need.
- Do not forget applications for renewal of price and reimbursement status even in exceptional circumstances! We will handle such applications flexibly even within tight schedules.
It is impossible to prepare for everything, but it is worth taking a moment to look ahead. What else can happen in your business as the epidemic expands? And how to cope with it? Let’s keep the wheels turning together!