We are growing, grow with us!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your everyday life? Then make DRA Consulting your career choice! DRA Consulting is part of the PharmaLex Group – the leading service provider for the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. PharmaLex is specialised in effectively designing all aspects of regulatory needs, ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities. Our Nordic Market Access team is growing, and we are looking for an additional team member to join us in Finland.
Market Access Expert
As a part of our Market Access team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Developing reimbursement dossiers for various types of healthcare products based on effective understanding of local processes in the Nordic countries and especially in Finland
- Reviewing clinical and health-economic data
- Analysing and interpreting all kinds of research data and conducting scientific literature research for medicines and various types of healthcare products
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in science and relevant legislation
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Compiling, presentations for internal and external trainings
- Successful completion of a relevant master’s degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience of Health economics and outcomes reach (HEOR) related work focused on pricing and reimbursement in Finland
- Good knowledge and skills in the areas of pharmaceutical science and/or medical science
- Basic knowledge on epidemiology and health economics
- Ability to critically evaluate scientific data within relevant areas
- Structured, analytical and systematic mode of operating
- Business and strategic oriented, flexible team player with a quick readiness of mind
- Project Management experience
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in Finnish and in English – any other Scandinavian language skills are considered as an advantage
What We offer you
- An opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organisation and within several areas of the pharmaceutical industry
- A broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and open-minded hybrid work environment in a global organisation
- Newly renovated office premises in Pakkala, Vantaa – close to the shopping centre Jumbo and the airport
- Staff benefits, such as occupational health care services, exercise and cultural benefit, lunch benefit, massage benefit and internal events
If you are interested in taking on this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, send us your application online. Please apply as soon as possible since work with recruitment is being done on a continual basis.
For more information, please contact Hanne Juuti, Team Leader, Senior Market Access Expert, tel. + 358 9 825 64 295 on Wednesday 16 November from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.